Company: Pacific Steel Group
Throughout March the Structural Engineering Society (SESOC) and Pacific Steel Group will be presenting a series of seminars throughout New Zealand on Seismic® reinforcing steel. Faciliated by industry consultant Paul Alsford the two hour session will contribute to Continued Professional Development and Skills Maintenance requirements for LBPs, IPENZ and ADNZ members.
The seminars will include:
- A review of the Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission
- The effective use of Seismic® reinforcing steel
- The impact of using ductile mesh reinforcing for residential and commercial applications
- Different applications of Seismic® 500E mesh
- A Q&A session with the presenters