Company: Nuralite Waterproofing Ltd
Tile and timber deck surfaces should be removable to allow future access to the waterproofing membrane below. Floating the decking surface above a waterproofing membrane allows the membrane to shed water and to dry out, drastically reducing any potential waterproofing issues. Nurapads and Nurajacks provide the ultimate solution.
Starting from 12mm, Nurapads and Nurajacks are height adjustable and therefore allow the tiles or decking to be raised up to the floor level of the interior living space to create the desired indoor/outdoor flow. Nurajacks and Nurapads simply rest on top of the waterproofing membrane, there is no fixing required and the tiles or joists sit on the patented selflevelling head of the Nurajack. Adding an acoustic shim is a cost effective way to further enhance the acoustic reduction properties of the system.
Benefits of the Nurajack System
- Meets council requirements for decking over membrane decks
- Self-levelling heads – to create a level deck and indoor/outdoor aesthetic
- Top adjustable heads – no lifting of tiles to adjust the jacks
- Acoustic pads are available to minimise the noise transference to lower levels
- European designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality
- 20 year guarantee when installed over a Nuralite membrane system
For a high performance, fully warranted system, specify Nuraply 3P or Nuratech waterproofing membranes with Nurajacks to support the tiles, pavers or decking. Nuralite offers a 20 year material performance warranty on all products installed as part of the complete system. See here for more details.
A complete set of details in .pdf, .dwg and .dxf formats, including installation videos and a quantity calculator along with further information is available at www.nurajack.co.nz