Company: James Hardie
ARChitectural™ Invibe™ panel is an internal pre-finished panel characterised by a lustrous coloured look. Invibe™ panel’s core DNA is durability, because it’s made from James Hardie® 6mm thick cement-composite substrate that’s coated using ChromaShield™ 200 series. Invibe™ panel offers a ‘double shield’ of durability in a vast range of commercial and residential interior wall applications in both wet and dry areas.
- 2700 x 1200 x 6mm
- Finish gloss or satin
- Application on commercial and residential interior wall in both wet and dry area
Features / benefits
- Lustrous, coloured look in a satin or gloss finish – A carefully selected colour range** that delivers an ‘on trend’ palette to suit a variety of different aesthetics. Gloss and satin finishes used together extend design opportunities to create a multitude of wall patterns.
- Design integrity – Design integrity is maintained over time due to a high level of performance. It’s resistant to fading, yellowing, peeling and flaking*. It also provides good resistance to abrasion, wear and light surface scratching.
- Fire resistance – Made from a non-combustible substrate and achieves the best possible fire hazard properties classification of ‘Group 1-S’ – assessed as per ISO 5660 cited in ‘Protection From Fire’ Clause C of the NZBC. This enables Invibe™ panel to be used in the broadest range of fire exit ways in commercial and residential building applications*.
- Resistant to damage from moisture and steam – Can be used in wet area applications, including enclosed shower areas. The ChromaShield™ 200 series coating provides a impervious surface barrier to moisture, and the James Hardie® cement-composite substrate is a homogenous material that is resistant to damage from moisture*.
- Warranty – 15 year product warranty.
For more information visit www.arc-architectural.co.nz
* Key benefits apply when the product is installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.