New Zealand has many surface water drainage issues due to our wet climate. When we create a permanent surface, like a concrete driveway or patio, it creates the need to drain excess water off these permanent surfaces. If a drainage solution is not created flooding and damage will occur as well as creating potential safety issues Common areas without adequate drainage are:
- Garden walkways
- Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Entertainment areas
The solution for draining these areas is through Surface Drainage Channels. The surface water is directed to drainage channels which serve as a drainage point as well as a draining network. Marley has a full range of Surface Drainage solution for the home and commercial building The uPVC Shallow Connecto Channel System is an ideal choice for cost effective easy residential installations.
- The Shallow Channel range is ideal where there are minimum depth requirements. They are suitable for apartments, terraces, patios, decks, garden walkways, swimming pools and building entrances.
- The system has a simple interlocking modular design that uses “Connecto”design technology that requires no corners.
- The Channel units slide together to form a 90o corner.
- The shallow channel utilises only 4 components to complete an installation.
- There are 5 grating options available to suit the specific use and design requirements
The Marley Shallow Channel provides an easy effective solution for residential surface drainage.