Company: Paul Industries
Ultra-Bond Sill Tape is a self-adhered, waterproofing flashing membrane designed to protect windows, doors and through-wall penetrations from moisture infiltration. It is self-adhesive with a split release liner.
Why specify Ultra-Bond?
- Suitable for use with all synthetic underlays, and rigid air barriers
- Superior adhesion to OSB, plywood, aluminium, vinyl and weather resistive barriers and un-primed concrete
- Flexible and tear resistant – moulds effectively around corners
- Self seals around holes made by nail and fasteners
- Superior brand, superior product – bonds stronger overtime
New Zealand’s (sometimes) harsh climate demands a flashing system that deflects water back. Important for the health of any building and offering extra durability Ultra-Bond Sill Tape should be your insulation partner in your moisture management system.
For more information visit us at www.paulindustries.co.nz * or call our helpline on 0800 330 320.
*We back our products with comprehensive technical data which is regularly updated and available on this website.