Company: Paul Industries
Primarily used to control moisture and reflect radiated heat, Pauloid’s White-Faced Foil also plays a valuable role in diffusing ambient light, significantly reducing the requirement for artificial light in commercial buildings.
Pauloid Aluminium Foil Insulation reflects up to 95% of radiated heat. The foil acts as a waterproof sarking when installed beneath the primary roofing material, providing a vapour barrier against moisture penetration.
Comprised of a multi-layer, reinforced aluminium foil laminate, Pauloid Foils are tear resistant and available in a range of configurations and GSM weights to suit every commercial building project.
Other benefits include:
- Fire retardant – provides passive fire resistance for the life of the building. Pauloid 945 and 945W
- Light diffusing – diffuses ambient light. Pauloid 945W
Pauloid Aluminium Foils are resistant to scuffs and abrasions and retain their reflective properties and attractive appearance even after years of wear and tear.
We recommend that Pauloid Foils be used in conjunction with Kiwimesh Roof Safe Mesh .
- All Pauloid Foils comply with AS/NZS 4859.1: 2002 Materials for the Thermal Insulation of Buildings & AS/NZS 4200.1: 1994 Pliable Building Membranes and Underlays.
- Pauloid 945 Foil complies with AS 1530 part 2 – 1993. Flammability Index – 2.
- Pauloid 945W Foil complies with AS 1530 part 2 – 1993. Flammability Index – 1.
Call 0800 330-320 or visit www.paulindustries.co.nz.