Company: Paul Industries
Ideal for use on both walls and roofs, and now with a flammability index of 1, Fastwrap Whitecap has successfully transitioned from shed-builders’ favourite to become a core product on any building site. Add that it has the highest absorbency rating on the market and can be direct fixed to steel framing and Fastwrap Whitecap is set to become a key player in the market.
“It’s perfectly positioned to become the ‘go to’ synthetic underlay” enthused Ben Lloyd, General Manager Sales and Marketing for Paul Industries. “It can be used in residential and commercial settings, ticks all the boxes as both wall and roof underlay, is flame-retardant and can be used in Extra High wind zones. Plus it’s surprisingly affordable”.
Fastwrap Whitecap has long been used by shed builders who appreciate that the crisp white colouring reflects ambient light, reducing the need for artificial lighting. With its new flame-retardant properties, the scope of use has increased dramatically.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Can be used on roofs and walls
- Suitable for timber and steel framing
- Flammability index of 1
- Highest surface absorbency rating on the market (Fastwrap Whitecap 241g/m2, average industry product 150g/m2)
- Strong light diffusion properties maximise ambient light
- Strong and durable – does not tear when pierced
- May be used unsupported up to 900mm centres
“The advantages of using one product for all applications are obvious” comments Lloyd. “It makes specifying much simpler, and there are definite savings in both time and money for the builder”.
For more on Paul Industries’ products call 0800 330-320 or visit www.paulindustries.co.nz