Merquip’s popular Schwan SC60 continues to delight and impress discerning customers who are realising the benefits of installing the latest underbench instant Hot & Cool filtered drinking water tap in their kitchens.
Imagine the convenience of never waiting for the kettle to boil or having to buy bottled water. Perfect for coffee, tea, soups, noodles, blanching vegetables, food preparation and countless other kitchen uses.
- Up to 60 cups an hour of boiling hot water, adjustable up to 98°C in the tank.
- High-clearance swivelling spout enables convenient filling of taller vessels.
- LED light indicates your hot water temperature status.
- Filters are so easy to change: no need to turn off isolating taps, and no drips!
- Cool-touch spout is safe to touch.
- Child-safety button on the hot lever
- Non-drip dispenser
- Two separate levers for hot and cool — no risk of accidentally turning a single-lever system the wrong way.
- The Schwan SC60 uses less energy than a 40 watt light-bulb—cheaper to run than boiling a jug!
- Quality stainless-steel tank means your Schwan SC60 will last.
- Insulated tank keeps water hotter for longer.
- Your high-quality Schwan 5-micron USA filter reduces sediment, chlorine, taste and odour, and includes a phosphate lime scale inhibitor.
With a pleasing array of features designed for convenience, efficiency, and safety, the stylish Schwan SC60 is rapidly proving popular with homeowners and specifiers all over the country.
To find out how surprisingly affordable the classy Schwan Hot Tap is, visit www.schwan.co.nz or phone Merquip on 0800 636 0 636.