In just a few weeks more than 250 exhibitors will showcase the very latest technology, products and services that are shaping the future of NZ’s build, design and construction industry.
Buildnz | designex, New Zealand’s award winning trade show and largest pan industry event for builders, project managers, designers, architects, specifiers and related trades professionals returns this June bigger and stronger than ever before.
The show will once again co-locate with The National Safety Show (NSS), a chance for the wider industry to keep ahead with industry health and safety solutions and advice.
Additional features on offer to the 6,000+ visiting industry professionals include:
- 250+ leading local suppliers and global brands
- 3 full days of industry education and learning with free to attend CPD and LBP accredited seminars
- International keynote speakers including world renown architects and researchers Professor Mark Burry and Professor Jane Burry
- Interactive displays and special features
- Fantastic visitor prizes including a David Trubridge pendant and the chance to win a brand new Ford
In addition, Recruitment & Growth Hub in partnership with BCITO will provide a networking opportunity for employers to meet with potential employees, and help address the current skilled labour shortage – one small step to addressing the need to train an extra 60,000 workers over the next 5 years across New Zealand.