Mechanical Support Systems manufacture and supply a wide range of cable containment products to New Zealand’s electrical and mechanical sectors. Founded in Auckland in 2007 by Directors Hayden Froggatt and John Almond – the company this year celebrates its 10th anniversary.
MSS has experienced continual growth since its formation, with forward work secured for the next period in the form of the two largest commercial projects in the Auckland CBD. These projects will run concurrently for up to 16 months, where MSS will be supplying and installing a total range of cable reticulation systems.
Mechanical Support Systems provides:
- Product knowledge and manufacturing efficiency resulting in competitive pricing
- Timely and solution-based estimation
- Experienced staff creating professional, concise designs, including complete bills of materials, with accompanying engineering expertise
- Bespoke fabrication services spanning across a range of products using mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel metals
- Broad scope and expertise due to an array of the latest technology available in-house, including the best in automated plant and equipment
- Capital equipment regularly updated to ensure orders are executed to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- Significant portions of MSS’s extensive range of cable tray systems are manufactured in their new Auckland warehouse, with the balance being sourced from a major European cable tray partner, Vergokan – based in Belgium.
MSS has been in partnership with Vergokan for five years, offering cutting-edge innovations in cable support technology. Vergokan products are manufactured to the highest standards, with the latest offerings in labour saving solutions, which MSS proudly represent in NZ.
MSS has recently attained ISO9001, 18001 and 4801 certification. These standards commit the company to comprehensive internal checks ensuring every product is manufactured to the same high standard. ISO accreditation goes beyond NZ’s recognised best practice and is a large focus of commitment for MSS.
To ensure the strictest of controls, all MSS facilities including design, distribution, manufacturing, sales and operations are consolidated in one purpose-built facility.
For all your cable containment, installation and bespoke steel manufacturing, please don’t hesitate to contact Mechanical Support Systems.
Mechanical Support Systems