Be part of a pivotal moment in New Zealand’s construction industry. Tomorrow, the pro clima HUB opens its doors for the first time, to celebrate with a day filled with people, drinks, food, seminars, workshops, and good times all around! CPD/LBP points are also available, and everyone is welcome.
The pro clima HUB is a one of a kind training facility focused on achieving and supporting excellence in the building culture in New Zealand. It showcases advanced building systems for healthy, energy efficient and durable buildings, and provides regular theoretical and practical education programs and cooperation opportunities for all building professionals.
- Day: Friday 7th July
- Time: 12 – 5pm
- Place: 63 Hugo Johnston Drive, Penrose, Auckland
Would a group from your organisation like to attend? Advise the team by email if you would like to arrange a shuttle from Penrose train station, or from your office.
12 – 1pm – Relaxed mid-winter BBQ with a German Grog & Grub. And yes, German sausages will be served.
1 – 1.15pm – A traditional German carpenters’ Richtfest ceremony – topping out the newly built seminar house.
1.30 – 2.30pm – Advanced Advice for Architects including:
- Certified presentation (10 NZRAB – 1.6 ADNZ – 1 LBP)
- Experience the Solutions to Leaky Building Syndrome 2.0
3 – 4pm – Team & Tool Talk including:
- Builders, designers, architects, roofers, surveyors…everyone…huddle!
- Meet the team who built the pro clima HUB, check out their wicked tools and watch a Blower Door in action.
5pm – End