Architects and specifiers interested in Gerard’s pressed steel roofing solutions now have all the key information at their fingertips thanks to a revamped supplier profile and additional CAD files on Productspec.
The update improves the user experience for Productspec users and is hot on the heels of the launch of Gerard’s own dedicated Specifier site, meaning Gerard has begun 2018 with architects in mind.
The changes include:
- New and improved Product detail pages for each of Gerard’s eight profiles, plus three trim accessories.
- 218 new CAD drawings uploaded in DWG, PDF and RVT formats (over 650 files total).
- 28 updated technical documents ranging from a broad Product Technical Statement, through to detailed technical notes and installation instructions for specific environments.
- Clear titles and preview images for more user-friendly browsing of CAD and technical files.
- Detailed top-down images of each Gerard profile in various finishes and tones.
- New Gerard Roofs landing page and updated contact details.
- New Case Study content.
The latest Case Study outlines Gerard’s recent involvement in a new Radius Care development in Hamilton and is evidence of the business’s growing share within the aged care sector.
New Case Studies will be regularly posted to showcase Gerard’s suitability and performance in both residential and non-residential contexts.
Those seeking further technical information can contact Gerard’s Auckland-based specification representative Jamie Snyders directly – firstname.lastname@example.org