Speldhurst aged care development features five Gerard profiles
With $150m of planned development including 400 new standalone homes and a community centre in a stunning rural setting, Levin’s new ‘Speldhurst Country Estate’ promises to be much more than a retirement village.
Developer Wayne Bishop has partnered exclusively with Gerard on what he calls his “legacy project”, one he hopes will be in his family for generations.
Speldhurst is notable for featuring five Gerard pressed steel profiles in a range of colours and textures:
- Gerard Alpine – a sleek, flat profile with the characteristic of Welsh slate
- Gerard Corona – New Zealand’s ubiquitous pressed steel roof
- Gerard Milano – for a look that’s classical, elegant and Mediterranean, but with the benefit of lightweight pressed steel
- Gerard Rockport – one of Gerard’s flattest profiles, with a sleek, linear look
- Gerard Tuffcoat – a traditional, raised profile that makes a strong statement
Installation is being managed by Wellington-based Gerard Certified Roofer, Allroof Solutions.
Watch the video here!
For more product and technical information including CAD files, visit Gerard Roofs DesignTech